MoreBack to News Headlines

After debilitating strikes, Trump tells Houthis: Stop shooting at us and 'we will stop shooting at you'
Fox News
President Trump championed the U.S.'s offensive against the Houthis and said the group had been 'decimated' in the 'relentless strikes,' warning more will come unless the Houthis stop.
"The Iran-backed Houthi Terrorists have been decimated by the relentless strikes over the past two weeks," Trump said in a post on his social media outlet Truth Social on Monday afternoon. "Many of their Fighters and Leaders are no longer with us." Caitlin McFall is a Reporter at Fox News Digital covering Politics, U.S. and World news.
"We hit them every day and night – Harder and harder," he added.
More Related News